- Payment is due upon completion of contract, unless there is a written agreement in advance saying otherwise.
- Our invoices will always be established based on the final number of people confirmed in writing no later than 48 hours prior to your event.
- In case of non payment of the invoice within the prescribed period, there will be default interest of 1% per month which will be due from the due date, automatically and without prior notice. In addition, we will add a lump sum of 20% of the invoice amount with a minimum of 75€.
- Any month started, automatically involves the payment of a total monthly payment with no decrease in proportion.
- Eurolunch Sprl is entitled to suspend all work or service if it appears that an overdue invoice is open or if the deposit is outstanding before an event.
- Our responsibility is limited exclusively to what is mentioned on the contract. Eurolunch can never be held responsible for the management (Dimona, contracts, salaries) of Personnel belonging to the organization, promotion and other miscellaneous services that are not part of the service apart from the catering in general or beverage serving and clearing up afterwards.
- Any complaints regarding our performance will only be considered valid by means of a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within eight days of the invoice date.
- The client has the right to cancel the event under the following conditions:
- 1 month prior to the event: forfait of 850€ not including vat
- 1 week prior to the event: 50 % of the order with a minimum of 850 € not including vat
- Less than 1 week prior to the event: 80 % of the order with a minimum of 850 € not including vat
- In the event of invalidity of any provision of this Agreement, only the latter may be declared invalid so that it does not invalidate the entire contract.
- Only the Belgian law is applicable to any conflict related to the agreement and the execution thereof.
- Any dispute relating to this Convention is up to the courts of Brusselss.